Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11/19/14

Reflecting on the comments and grade of your stop-motion animation... what you would do differently if you had to do it all over again? Would you manage your time better? Find better lighting for your photos? Come up with a better idea? Explain what you would change about your video.
I would of came up with a better idea and made it longer and i would of also added music. I should of made the camera stationary because it moved a lot during my movie. I think i do deserve the grade i got because it wasn't creative and different. It was simple. I do think the lighting was good but it could of been a little better. If just need to be more creative and make better use of my time. It didn't help i waited till the last minute to my project either.

No comments:

Post a Comment