Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10/7/14

The following article was in the September issue of The Tiger Print. Read the article (even if you already have) and respond to it below. What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Consider all perspectives of the article while you respond.

I don't agree or disagree because I don't care about the topic. I just do my own thing and don't worry about what girls wear nor anyone else. If I have no business in your life I don't care. Now, this may not be what the question asked but this is who I am. no one has time  to worry about what you're wearing because we are here to learn and then get out of this place. once we move on there will be no "thumb rule" or whatever other rules there are. But I will say one thing if you want to be treated like a young professional adult, you may want to dress like on and act like one too.
image via

No comments:

Post a Comment